Dave Asprey (IG: @dave.asprey) is an entrepreneur, four-time New York Times bestselling science author, and host of the top 100 podcast The Human Upgrade, formally Bulletproof Radio, which has more than 200 million downloads.
He’s the founder of Bulletproof Coffee and a leading voice in the movement to take control of our own biology.
Today Dave’s making his 5th appearance on the show, sharing a ton of practical ways to upgrade your diet and lifestyle to extend your life.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Skipping dinner vs breakfast is better metabolically
- How long Dave fasts for + how he breaks a fast
- The Bulletproof Diet
- Dave’s recent mission in Peru
- What is spiritual reframing?
- Don’t underestimate ayahuasca and other “safer” options
- Holotropic breathing stimulates altered states of consciousness
- Health is an ill-defined goal
- Upgrade Labs helps you reach your goals
- Get more energy to dive deeper into self-improvement
- 3 practical tips to gain energy now
- Should you get tested for heavy metals?
- Why you shouldn’t eat kale!
- Get your hormones tested
- People who have energy are kind to each other
- Adrenal extracts are energizing
- The benefits of adding salt to your water
- How to structure your water
- Structuring your water with a high-powered blender vs. a frother